Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A Little Twist (Blog post #1)

     Today marked the first day of my second semester here at BYU. As I trudged through the day I entered my writing class and was met with this new twist. My blog was now a grade. I debated whether or not to create a new one or to keep this one and risk leaving all my silly rantings out in the open, but I tend to be an open book anyway. I know there are a lot of silly things written here so try not to judge. I know it's hard not to do. To rid ourselves of any confusion, I'll start from the beginning.
     My name is Chelsea Rouse and I am from Post Falls, Idaho. No, not Idaho as in Boise or Rexburg, but Idaho as in Coeur d' Alene. The pretty part. Yes there is a difference. I have lived there most of my life, and I have loved every minute of it. I am the oldest of six kids. I sing, play a little guitar, and love doing crafts. I love the arts, I love the outdoors, and I love life. Pretty much all you need to know about me is that I am an easy person to get along with and very much an open book. If you ask about something expect the whole answer because I'm not one to hold back, even if you are a complete stranger. I chose BYU because when I came here I knew it was the place I needed to be. Its not what I wanted, but it's what's right. I think. So that's me in a nutshell. I'm excited for this class, and I'm excited to get to know all of you. There you have it. See you all in class!

No comments:

Post a Comment