Tuesday, November 15, 2011

So, its been a while.

I realized I haven't said much lately and there is quite a bit to be said. First of all, things got much better between me and my boy. Although now it seems as if he's always frustrated or annoyed with me. Maybe I'm just being paranoid, maybe not. I don't know. This week has been and mostly will be one of the craziest weeks of my entire life. There is ALWAYS something going on, and I have a massive amount of homework to get done before break....that's right, BREAK!! I'm so excited!!!!!!! Even though I will only be home for three days, it will be sooooo worth it. I miss my family so so SO much! Not to mention everyone else. This will be a much needed rejuvenation before finals and then only a couple more weeks till Christmas! :) yay!! I'm scared and for next semester cause it will be tough, but hopefully worth it. AH! So much is on my mind and I just don't know which direction to go! I think that's why I get so stressed out. I'm a type A personality that likes to have things very organized and planned.....that's not how its been happening. Well anyway, I have to go. Bu bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment