Sunday, October 9, 2011

So there's this boy....

Yep, I'm going there. Sorry, but being away from him for so long has made me think a bunch....Alright so this summer (yes it was a summer fling sorta deal) I found this guy. We've known each other for a very long time, since we were like 12, but neither of us knew that we had liked each other ever since we were young until one fateful night this June. Anyway, this summer was one of the best summers ever. Sadly, it was my last summer at home so when I left almost two months ago it was hard to say goodbye. The thing with him is even though I miss him soooo much, I'm not sure I should be. I don't want to be wasting both of our time you know? And I want to be interested in guys here too and keep my options open without totally shutting the door behind me in his face. I really do miss him though. A lot a lot a lot!!!!!!! :( I really just don't know what to do with him. I'm excited for him to come see me. It'll make my year! :) My sister is coming down soon!! SOOO EXCITED! :)
I also wanted to say how grateful I am for my life. Even though I complain a lot, I am so lucky. I live in such a wonderful place, I have a wonderful family, I have wonderful friends, I am at a wonderful school getting a wonderful education. I cannot ask for a better situation. Even though I get lonely, I have great roommates who pick me up every time. I have made great friends here to keep me company and help me have a fun time. I am a part of the true church restored upon the Earth in this dispensation. I know that my Savior loves me and that I am constantly watched over by my loving Heavenly Father. I love my life. Gosh I am one lucky girl!! :)
That's it for now, I'll write again soon when I need to vent again.

No comments:

Post a Comment