Tuesday, October 18, 2011

another unloading...

AHHHHH! Who here has boy problems?! cause I sure do. I miss him sooo much and think about him all the time, but at the same time he drives me crazy sometime! Its like we care too much and we dont care enough. I think its just that time of the month though.....I hate mother nature.
We also have our cleaning check tomorrow which sucks cause our apartment is like the cleanest little thing ever, but now we have to spend hours on our hands and knees just so there isnt the smallest speck of dirt on the floor or soap stain in the tub. Sucky.
I miss my momma too. She always knew how to make me feel better when I was stressed out, which I am. And as of right now she will not pick up her phone. Poo. I have so much to do right now but I have absolutely NO motivation to do it. None whatsoever. I could be doing a plethera of homework, preparing my lesson, doing my budget (another stressful topic), cleaning, or something else productive.... but no. I've decided I am going to sit here and blog, then possibly watch a Disney movie, and see if I cant get ahold of my mother. Gotta love lazy nights (and hate them at the same time).
Why am I always such a downer/complainer. Goodness its an issue! And one that needs to be corrected fast cause I'm starting to drive myself crazy :/ well I think thats all. I'm going to go try and be productive....night!

No comments:

Post a Comment