Thursday, February 2, 2012

My Opinion on an Opinion

Writing my opinion editorial was a great learning process. I really did enjoy seeing the reaction that came out of my writing and receiving the feedback given to me by my peers. I felt that the process laid out by the class was very helpful and really walked me through it step by step. This made the whole thing easier and less stressful because it was not just one big assignment, but instead it was chunks that I was able to master one at a time. Going to the writing lab and having my peers review my paper was also very helpful. Not only did I get to read Johnny's paper and hear about his opinions, but I was also given great feedback and an opposing view on my issue. Simple mistakes were found and major confusions resolved. Overall, I really enjoyed this assignment and its process and will hopefully be able to recreate it in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment