Monday, February 27, 2012

I think brain farting is a chronic condition

Yes, you heard me. I think that once you have a brain fart, you never stop having brain farts. So basically what I'm trying to say is I have no idea what to write about. So far these are some of the things that I'm feeling like writing about.

1. inequality in the workplace
  • Why is this something that contiues to go on even when women are technically considered equal?
  • How can this be changed?
2. everyone should take a trip out of the country at some point
  • What does exposure to other cultures do for our own outlook on life?
  • How can this exposure influence us to take action in humanitarian work?
3. The government has no right to interfere with homepacked lunches.
  • What makes the government think that they do have this right?
  • At what point are they allowed to interfere?

No comments:

Post a Comment