Monday, March 19, 2012

History Is Repeating Itself!

So for my Junior Research Project we had to do a paper very (VERY) similar to this one, and my teacher, Mr. Hoskins, gave us the perfect outline for it. Actually he gave us a very thorough packet with basically a step by step guide to the whole thing, but that 's not the point. On a side note, I'd just like to say, he was probably the best teacher I've ever had in my whole entire life. Anyway, I decided to stick with what worked because, well, it worked! So here it is:

Intro
History
Define the Problem
Show the Problem Exists
Causes
Effects
Attempts to Solve
My Solution
Conclusion

I know this is a little different from what we went over in class. Basically this is what it is in class terms:

Intro
Narration
Proof of case
Pathetic Part
(The weird word none of us can say or spell that means the counterpoints)
Argument
Conclusion

It is a little odd that my argument comes at the end, but I feel like this is an effective method, and there will certainly be arguments and reasoning all throughout the paper.

Anyway,
that's all.

2 comments:

  1. I really like the way your favorite teacher ever formulated the paper. It makes sense to me and I think your paper will be very organized! Can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete